Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the future

originally i had intended for this blog to be nothing, but documentation of all my baking endeavours at home and in school. this format has become slightly boring for me, soi've decided to expand my posting to encompass all things food related.

so, with that said prepare yourself for future posts containing topics like unique foods, cooking tools, specialty grocers, eateries, kitchen failures/successes, book reviews and anything else that strikes my fancy.i'm hoping this will spark more consistent updates on my part and leave everyone more captivated. as if you weren't already.

and just so your not left without a visual stimulus here is a photo of ground zero, a picture of the kitchen i now inhabit. and just in case you were wondering that is not a dead animal wrapped in plastic on the stove, it was actually my second round of sourdough experimentation that i left to rise on the warm range top. covering with the trash bag helps prevent a crust from forming on the dough.



No comments:

Post a Comment